Partner With Us
We invite inquiries from institutions and individuals interested in using Readux 2 to support research, teaching, and publishing with digitized works. The Emory Center for Digital Scholarship (ECDS) is poised to offer free technical assistance and consultations on how best to use the platform to a cohort of potential partners.
Readux for institutions
For institutions interested in utilizing Readux 2, we offer two forms of support: either for a full Readux 2 instance, or to highlight an institution's works.
- ECDS will assist institutions with project planning and technical infrastructure to create an instance of Readux 2 to encourage engagement with digital collections. We offer support:
- Designing the technical infrastructure to host Readux 2 using cloud computing or institutionally provisioned servers,
- Setting up a Readux 2 site,
- Planning the design and organization of a Readux 2 site,
- Navigating the Readux 2 administrative interface,
- Ingesting digitized works into the Readux 2 site,
- Running OCR on digitized works to take advantage of Readux’s annotation features.
- ECDS can also assist institutions in highlighting significant digitized works by including them in new collections on ECDS’s Readux site.
ECDS welcomes inquiries about using Readux 2 from single institutions or to highlight inter-institutional collaborations.
Readux for teachers and researchers
ECDS will assist scholars who are interested in teaching and publishing with significant digitized works by including them in new collections on ECDS’s Readux site or collaborating with their institutions to install Readux. We offer support:
- Planning the design and organization of a Readux 2 collection,
- Ensuring that your institution's digitization and OCR practices will lead to a good Readux user experience,
- Ingesting digitized works into ECDS's Readux 2 site.